I´ve been cleaning and tidying up with my humans.
I have got four toys. The soft green ball that matches my rug to watch telly. then I´ve got tiny Teddy. I can carry him around without any problem, my she-human says I was almost as poor-little-thing as Teddy when she rescued me, I couldn´t believe that but I´ve seen some photos... My third toy is a box with a cow inside, or this is what I think because I go on listening to her although I´ve never seen her. This may be so because she hasn´t got a name, my she-human says everything and everybody needs a name to be alive. The last toy was a stick and a rope keeping a furry white shape at the end. Now it´s an artistically articulated rod, quite Guggenheim-like with a big mauve fabric flower that tickels my face and makes me feel loved.
Everything tidy.
We´re living in a small flat, very cosy and warm. Easy to keep nice.
I think Elmo liked it.
I think I liked it too.
PS: I still like it, but I feel rather lonely now and then, and this morning my humans checked I´ve lost almost 4 lbs since Elmo went.

No comments:
Post a Comment