back to work. Don´t you think I´m not busy because I´m a cat. I must tidy the cushions my way, I must explore underneath the sofa, there are some new tiny balls of fodder worth a taste although I´m not very hungry. My she-human is back home. She looks tired and her voice sounds weak. But I believe we´re doing better. It´s my duty to walk by her every single step she makes from one room to the other, cat´s pace, you know.
Elmo used to watch the washing machine at work, I find it boring without him. I still have the fish in the tank. But nothing is so funny if I must go for it alone.
I heard my she-human complaining about the fact some people go on saying "it was only a cat". As if a cat were only a cat, as if a friend were only a friend, as if a life were only a life.
Determination.
Monday Monday,
back to routine. If we don´t have any, we´ll make it new.
Because a friend is more than a friend, and Elmo is every flower in the balcony and every little shiny star we can see at night.
Max.
ps: I have the feeling some humans are set to suffer more than others, I know they love more as well


No comments:
Post a Comment