Thursday, 17 January 2013


Yes, I am a cat who looks beyond imperfections, and therefore I am happy. I am happy when I am warm in bed, I am happy when I have breakfast and it is cold outside, and I am happy when it is warm outside and the parrots in town are also joyful because winter is over, and I am happy when Gaia sleeps calm and I see she has a home too. I am happy when my humans are at home… What is unattainable in all this? What is a dream beyond reason? NothinG. Little thinGs make me happy. But I am only a cat, I know. Only?


I have forgotten to mention Elmo, I am only happy when I think Elmo spent more than five years with us. Curious? Well, it may be curious. I am happy and sad at the same time. But I am only a cat.

Max.

No comments:

Post a Comment