Good morning everyone,
It is sunny and I have been playing for a long while. I am almost ready
for a nap on the sofa.
Today a kitty has come home for us to meet her. Isabel has brought her.
It is very nice. She reminds us of Max, her eyes…
She can´t live with us yet because of my FIP. She has been taken to the
vet´s and the results will come on Monday. Then humans will see: if the kitty
is infected with FIP, she will come home quickly. If she is not, she will be
vaccinated and in some days she will live with us.
I am willing to have a friend. I think I am smaller. It seems I am cute.
I am not sure what it means, but my humans say I am very cute and we have
learnt about my character and mood on the Internet…
It is a long weekend here. It means humans at home, kissy-kissy on the
sofa, TV shows and naps together.
Thak you!

No comments:
Post a Comment