Chi has been to the vet´s. Her fungus condition is over, but she cannot be vaccinated yet just in case. She must come back in 15 days.
Guess what, the vet knew about the kawaii cat Chi has been named after!
I like those vets. So nice and warm.
This time I have spent alone has not been long, but I prefer to be with my friend
now Max is not here any more.
It is sunny and warm, still a bit windy.
A palm on the balcony keeps falling
on top of the cyclamen.
My she-human has not wanted to remove the nettle because it is "cute", but she may be allergic to them and it seems they are dangerous though. Still I have the feeling
the nettle also came to stay.
We have a new marimo ball, a gigantic one.
This is a normal life, a warm life.
I wish everyone were able to feel this way.


No comments:
Post a Comment