Today I am fortunate enough to have woken up.
I am alive and I have been blessed with a blessed human life,
I am not going to waist it.
I am alive and I have been blessed with a blessed human life,
I am not going to waist it.
This day, I am going to use all my energies to develop myself.
To expand my heart out to others.
To achieve enlightenment for the benefit of all beings.
To expand my heart out to others.
To achieve enlightenment for the benefit of all beings.
Today, I am going to have kind thoughts of others.
I am not going to get angry or have un kind thoughts of others.
I am going to be of benefit to others as much as I can.
I am not going to get angry or have un kind thoughts of others.
I am going to be of benefit to others as much as I can.
My aging, physical diminishment and death are inevitable.
Everything is impermanent, ever changing and we must part from loved ones.
My actions, karma, are my true belongings, the ground upon which I stand.
Since death is certain and the time of death un certain, What is the most important thing?
Everything is impermanent, ever changing and we must part from loved ones.
My actions, karma, are my true belongings, the ground upon which I stand.
Since death is certain and the time of death un certain, What is the most important thing?
Suffering – non-self – Impermanence – are all beating the drum of my diminishing years……..

No comments:
Post a Comment